Rough Guides are currently accepting entries for their travel photography competition, open to both amateurs and professionals. Submit your best travel photographs for a chance to have your images included in their new travel photography book.
As well as seeing their images in prime locations within the book, competition winners can look forward to receiving holiday vouchers and a Rough Guide travel book of their choice.
Once you have entered, share your entries using the #RGphotobook hashtag on Twitter and Instagram.
Check out Rough Guide’s website for full details and remember to read the T&Cs for entry instructions and rules. Good Luck!
You can see my entries below:
- Image 1 – Hummingbird, Monteverde, Costa Rica.
- Image 2 – John Lennon Wall, Prague.
- Image 3 – Loch Lomond Sunset, Scotland.
- Image 4 – Stacked Stones, Fuerteventura.
- Image 5 – Smeaton’s Tower, Plymouth Hoe, England.